2021 NY Artificial Intelligence Healthcare Entrepreneurship Summit
Come join us for this interactive Artificial Intelligence Summit to learn about Machine Learning and how it is impacting healthcare!
AIdeathon Submission Deadline
Who Can Attend
All students in grades 6-12, regardless of gender are welcome to attend!
How will the event be held?
The event will be held virtually due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. After registration, participants will receive a link to the Zoom webinar.
|Opening keynotes – 9:00 – 9:30|
|Workshop 1 – 9:30-10:30|
|Stretch break 10:30-10:40|
|Workshop 2 – 10:40 – 11:40|
|Lunch break 11:40-12:10|
|Panel 1 – 12:10-1:10|
|Day 1 Closing Ceremony – 1:10-1:30|
|Opening Remarks- 10:00 – 10:10|
|Keynote Speaker – 10:10 – 10:40|
|Introduction to AI Workshop – 10:40 – 11:40|
|The Path to a Career in AI – 11:40 – 12:40|
|AI GimKit – 12:40 – 1:00|
|Closing Remarks – 1:00 – 1:15|
Rules and Registration
Once you submit your registration, you will have access to a form where you can submit your innovative idea. You don’t need to implement your project, just create an entrepreneurship plan, presentation, and speech to deliver at the event.
Due to challenges with sending prizes to students internationally as a nonprofit organization, only students located in the US will be eligible to receive a prize for the AIDeathon. However, international students are still welcome to compete and direct their prize money, if they win an award, as a donation to a nonprofit organization of their choice.
In the Entrepreneurship Plan, participants will need to answer the following questions:
1. What is your innovative product/service?
2. What problems is your product/service designed to solve?
3. How is your product/service innovative and different from other products/services intended to solve the same problems?
In the Entrepreneurship Pitch, participants will need to address the following areas (5 minutes):
1. Product need and what problem it solves
2. Market size for the product
3. What the product does and its features. How does the product use AI?
4. Competitive analysis (how is the product different than other products)
5. Product demo, screenshots, or pictures, if applicable
6. Future vision for the product
Let’s Change Together!
Your support will help us to make emerging technology education accessible to all students, regardless of gender, race, or socioeconomic status.